Sunday, September 5, 2010




The colors of Malaysia (2nd post)
Continue the first post, Malaysia is a place that do not have four season. That’s why I love Malaysia, we no need to buy four season’s clothes and no need to scared the too hot or too cold weather. Otherwise, Malaysia has a lot of tropical jungle. Can to go on an adventure easily.


There are the most bigger flower that in Malaysia – Rafflesia
Rafflesia are very big size and smelly. No animal or human can near with it. That is the way that rafflesia protect itself. I have no see rafflesia before, but I know many detail and description of rafflesia, because teacher will teach us about rafflesia during the class lesson.


 There are the king of tropical fruit ~!~ Durian~!
There are the Queen of tropical fruit ~! Mangos teen~!

I like mangos teen so much because it is very nice taste. Otherwise, some people feel like durian are smelly, but I feel is very nice and love it so much. Durian cannot eat too much because will become poor digestion. I like durian too, for foreign people will think that’s too smelly. They think the smell is so irritate. I still remember I go Taipei, they heard I said durian, they suddenly expression changed. And I ask them y, they say they cannot to bear that taste. So that time I feel want to eat durian in front of them~



I’m proud of Malaysia, this statement is true in many aspects. One of the tallest buildings in the world is in Malaysia. The Kuala Lumpur Tower (while the full name of the tower is MENARA KUALA LUMPER, it is also known as KL Tower for short) is a telecommunications tower that provides a great view of the city and is an interesting and unique tourist attraction for visitors of Malaysia.


http://www.google.com.my/imglanding?q=klcc&hl=en&sa=X&rlz=1C1RNNN_enMY373MY398&biw=1366&bih=624&tbs=isch:1&prmd=mi&tbnid=5wMYn59BlBb1yM:&imgrefurl=http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:KLCC_twin_towers1.JPG&imgurl=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b9/KLCC_twin_towers1.JPG&zoom=1&w=1050&h=1599

This is the list of the more taller building in the world.

Some more, there is the PETRONAS TWIN TOWER. I less to go there, because when I still kids, there every time full of people inside there, so I don’t want to squeeze together. But now, I want to go there. Because there also are the proud of Malaysia.

Otherwise, there is the museum Negara, inside have many unearthed cultural relics. I have been no chance to go there before, but if got chance I want to go there visit and know more history about Malaysia. We can know more about 3 race’s history in there.


Some more, zoo Negara is the nice place and suitable place for visitors and family.

The country has excellent highways that stretch across the length and breadth of the country. We have a dedicated multimedia corridor. The Malaysia international airport – KLIA, is among the best in the world in terms of facilities and size. I like KLIA because it let me feel nice.
the picture is me at KLIA and want to go Taiwan, Taipei.

Melaka, is the most history and the most meaning full to Malaysian. There include the war and many building that last time British, Portugal build it. There have a lot of nyonya styles’ food over there.


this photo i capture when my birthday and my mum bring me to there. 
The eye on Malaysia is very special. Last location Is at titiwangsa, but now is located in Melaka. I went there before. Is my birthday, my mum bring me to there and it is a very special experiment for me.
is many special  thing in Malaysia. and need us to go ourself.
the colors of Malaysia, too many!!! this is juz a small part only.
 i done 2nd post alrdy. thanks for viewing my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment