Saturday, September 11, 2010

HaRi RaYa

Very lucky, during this assignment, is during our holiday because HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI. For all Muslim, they celebrate this. For Malaysia, all Malaysian celebrate together. I like this kind of Raya, because it is a date that make all people or family members meet together. Especially for parents, they love it because their son and daughter will come back from city. Their child will stay at hometown for few days. All family members are reunion dinner together. All parents is waiting this part in a year.

Well, this year Hari Raya, I stay at home. I didn’t go out with my mum, she out station, I don’t want follow because I want to do revision and assignment at home. But during the Hari Raya, I got out with Vicki and Wei Yeek. We go to 1 Utama shopping mall that nearby Damansara. We shopping and walk walk, some more we saw an event that decorates like village flirtatious expression. There have rice straw, rice paddies. All the decorates to mix the spurious with the genuine. Make we shock and happy. Happy and surprise that in shopping mall we can the another face of lifestyle. There have sell some Hari Raya cookies, biscuit, and some bahulu. Many special thing that can get inside. Include Hari Raya special thing, example clothes, foods, or something else. I like the feeling, the feeling like a retreat away from the turmoil of the world, feel peaceful. I like village feeling, is really can be a nice place to take a break and relax our mind. So we take some photo at the event. Here is the some nice picture we took and feel want to share.


Last year Hari Raya, my mum brought me to her Malay group member’s house. I like the surrounding feeling of their house. They whole family and all relative were wearing the same colour. The first thing I like is they take turn to do gathering in different people house during the Hari Raya. So this is the point make all of them always be united together. They gathering together in a hall or outdoor. They pay for the buffet and let all the people to eat. However, these become their social customs and habits. And feel it all the god gives them. Then they share out. I like the food such as, ayam berempah, rendang chicken, rendang beef.

This is this year 2010, my mum bring me and her Malay group member for the pre-gathering for Hari Raya. This is a buffet at Hotel Istana, nearby Bukit Bintang. It’s really a great experience to me. There is thousands type of food to choose. This dinner make me very very full and happy.


I hope that I can celebrate every year the Raya or some New Year with my family, the people who I care and my friends. Can reunion together for me, is a good fortune or can say is good luck.



Done my Hari Raya post. And thanks for visit my blog~   Joey.

1 comment: