Sunday, October 3, 2010

How to love ourselves, ladies. (First post)

because this is what i wrote so i put my own picture. 

I love myself, so I also hope all my friends that around me also love themselves. It has many ways to love ourselves. It can divide into two big group, there is from physiology way and psychology ways. For me, there are no ugly ladies in the world, but only have lazy ladies. Love yourself that was you can do us and effective. 

First of all, eat healthy food, rest with the correct time. Don’t let ourselves too tired. No matter rush on work or study, without a healthy body is proving futile. Don’t ever try with computer for twenty four hours, it is harm one’s eye and without rest is impair one’s health. Keep eating that food is good for skin and body.

Secondly, comes to body. Take a good care to own body from taking shower. Bath the whole body and using some shower gel that suitable to self. Must remember is whole body and do not miss some small parts. Normally, our will miss the part such as the part of elbow, part of knee, part of toe, part of neck.  I always take care of this few parts and do scrub weekly. Because this few parts always will become dark color and let people feel disgusting. That feeling is worse and give people a bad image, memories.

Thirdly, dress yourself with nice and confidence. Choose the wearing that suitable to own. Than the wearing can improve self-advantage and cover the weak point of body figure. This must know self-advantage and weak point then only easy to choose wearing. A nice and a good dressing will give people a nice image, and it is a good starting point to do all thing or dealing. Dress ourselves nice also will improve self-confidence. Then everyday will be a good day for us. I every day wear the cloths or wearing that will make me good mood. I believe that the happy ladies are charming.

Fourthly, use or buy the things that can make us happy or see the thing will feel hippie’s things. Such as pencil case, books, bag, shoes or other things can always see it. Choose the favorites colors of oneself, that light color make people feel fresh and energy. No need always just choose some dark colors, still young, if always wear dark color make self-become more older. Ladies!! Our life is colorful!!

Fifthly, improve confidence also can be praise ourselves up. Don’t feel ourselves interior. Everyone has own merit, and try to think positive. Thinking positive can make our MAGNETIC FIELDBE become more nice and positive. The entire best thing will more near to us. I always think positive, because I believe that the entire best thing will around me. If happen those worse things, I’ll think the other standpoint. I tell myself that nothing is impossible to me. If I believe I can, then sure I can do it. Don’t think oneself is useless, you are useful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment