Sunday, October 3, 2010

How to love ourselves, ladies. (Second post)


Sixth, be a well and honesty ladies. Honest to ourselves, honest to work or study, honest to family, honest to friend, honest to everyone we love. Honest ladies make people want to friend with us. Honest ladies let people feel charming. It makes people wants to more close to us. Always keep saying something that other people from our mouth. If we didn’t think bad things, then we would not say the negative things. Don’t even say bad thing that other people.  Not our own business then no need to care it.

Seventh, set a goal to ourselves. Some more, dare to dream big. It will make your life become more happy and meaningful. First step that we should have planning, planning success no planning to fail. No matter the dream or goal is big or not, it is really effective if u set the suitable to self. When you are in the way to goal, must be hardworking and not easy to give up. Start action to the step to our goal. It cans we become more happy and sense of accomplishment. Pursue our dream, just action and do it right now!

Eighth, ladies must economic independence. Some more should have has a strong financial management concepts. It will prevent against crisis, such as some emergency situation. Be ready all the time, and plan it for future. After school, want to continue study, want to continue work, and want to start a business, or want to invest, all need money. So we must earn money and save money for emergency needs. Then to the time at once will not discomposure. If we have ability we can let our family and people that around us happier. We can to have gratitude to our parents and the people we should thank to them.

Ninth, ladies should increase self-knowledge and intelligent. It will increase the attractive index. Increase the charming index. Is a way to protect ourselves, do not let ourselves suffer. Besides that, ladies should with men on an equal footing to. Do not be bullied by men. Smart ladies should have a strong ambition. Smart ladies should read more= increase intelligence; communicate more to understand the communication between people.  Other than that, ladies also must think before talking, instead of rushing our speech. If we already know how to communicate, naturally become strong persuasive.

Finally, love ourselves, make our life become more colorful, successful, meaningful, and live for ourselves. Ladies, just do it. 

There is some incentive guideline I want to share.
Hundred percent Ambitions,
Hundred percent desires,
Hundred percent confidences,
Hundred percent plan our goal.

My motto is:
I am alive!
I am the best!
I can do it!  
I confidence with myself!
Nothing is impossible!
I love myself!
I cherish all the day!
I enjoy my every day!

All of this, I just want to sharing to my entire beloved friend. All of this is from my own position.
Thanks for viewing my blog!! Joey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment