Sunday, October 3, 2010

That make me interest

This is a quite interesting topic, can write many thing, maybe not. But for me, what funny topic I also can be done it.
I very interest in psychology. I’m not so pro in that. But I easy analysis people’s profile and characteristic. This is a city survival skill. I can read everyone, but I didn’t tell them that I know. I use this skill with a correct way. I won’t hurt people. It is all because I know what I did or anything will make people fell suffer, I will avoid it. I care everyone feeling, it is all because I can read. I have a secret power, that is I can easy read to know that what’s the people were thinking.
I like to read everyone’s mind. I enjoy when I was reading them. I like it. I very interest in this way.
I very interest what people are thinking, what people are planning, what people feeling.
I interest when I talking with anyone, they respond make me know what profile they are. What they want to do. I want to know. What they are thinking, I know. Maybe this a little bit scary, but all of this base on what we are thinking.
I interest in keeping my house, my room, my desk, and my bags and so on. I like the felling of neat. It makes all people feel nice.
I interest what mother’s company. I join all the function and events. Because I interest with my mother’s doing.
Yes, I interest my mum. I want to know what her brain contains. She has a great positive thinking, she has a higher EQ, she knows how to communicate with people and make people feel well.
I very interest with my friends, I want to take care all feeling of us.
I interest with Cassandra, I want to know what’s her brain contains. She was so smart.
I interest with Vicki, I want to know how come got a girls can be so funny and cute.
I interest with Joyce, I want to know how come she know so much cute emotions.
I interest with Pauline, I want to know why she easy to get emotional from something.
I interest with Ruby, I want to know how come she so worried those things recently.
I interest with Wei yeek, I want to know why she can contradictions so.
But I know is, we are BEST FRIENDS!!
I interest with myself. I want to know what my feeling, what I’m thinking. I want to know my profile, I want to know my characteristics.
I interest in what’s going on and happen around me, my mother, my family, my friends, the world.
I interest what’s the guy that like me, chase me, their thinking. Why? Why like me? But I still confidence with myself. It is quite funny.
I interest in many thing also. Maybe I’m complicated, but I’m very simple also. I like what I like. I hate what I felling worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment