Sunday, October 3, 2010

A mixed Wedding

I went to a wedding dinner at 2nd October, it’s my mum’s group’s member invite us. That day not the real wedding date but is 3rd October. 2nd October is the date they meet and exchange the things to two sides. We and my mum’s group members was arrive there 8pm, but not much person there yet and not yet start the ceremony. The reason why we arrive there so early is we want to find the way and direction, because don’t want be late. I saw the two chairs for the bride and groom. When they are waiting for the entire guest, they family treat us some cakes and we chatting all of our members. When I walk to the toilet, I saw they prepare many things, include men are cooking and the women was prepare and wash the vegetable. Some more, I walk out then I saw the kids are helping to moving things and do layout help. They arrange the decorate of the stage, and decorate the flower beside the stage. They put some flower and the egg for guest beside the stage.
this is the decorate.
This is the egg that they prepare for the guest. 


 After that I walk inside the room, and I saw there was twelve basket of “hantaran” from the bride side to groom’s side, and the groom’s side for the brie side. The twelve baskets include watch, perfume, shoes, cologne, razor, bags, cosmetic, jewelry, cloths, shirts, luxury pen, and a big basket of fruit and so on.



This is the photo of the twelve basket of “hantaran”


We wait until 9pm, there the happy time for all of us, because we are hungry. Everyone are lined up and want to take their food.
There is their food lists:
Vegetable, ( “kobis goreng”),
Fish (“ikna keli”),
Fried chicken,
“tempoyak” (cook with durian)
“cjili merah jeruk”


While we are eating, the bride come out, she wait in front of the door, waiting for his men, “bridegroom”. When the bridegroom was arriving, then the bridegroom walk away and pass the house and wish to tease the bride. But when the groom walk until last, we saw the fireworks, is the friends of the bridegroom done it. 


It is pretty and nice. While we are watching the fireworks, suddenly the sky was raining. Without any warning began to rain heavily. All of us run into the tent. When they are so inside, I saw them face without smile.

This time, I was thinking,
The bride was happy that she married the men she loves?
Or she is afraid after married, their future?
The bridegroom was thinking he already married with the women he loves?
Or he was worried their future? He should have responsibility to a woman, or her family?
I was thinking this time, I don’t know what they are thinking but I know is the entire guest was thinking, wish both of u have a lifetime of happiness.


They sit at the stage and get all the gust and family members’ wishes.


I also go in front wish them. The true blessing from all of us.



Thanks for viewing my blog. Joey.



No comments:

Post a Comment