Sunday, October 3, 2010

My hobbies

I got a lot of hobbies, maybe a little bit different from others, but all of this is what I like to do.

I like to travel. I like the feeling of freedom. I like to have a look everywhere. I like to know more different culture of country. I like china Inner Mongolia, there make me feel relax, I like the desert, I like the climate. When I was travelling, I like to sit at a coffee shop or anywhere beside the road or the place that have many people. I see all the people, I analysis all the people pass by. I was thinking what they are thinking and feeling. I wish I can from the detail know more people’s heart and mind. That was match with my nickname = Curious baby. My mum calls me.
 this is the photo of Inner Mongolia's desert.

When I was free, I will go shopping. Same as travel, when I was sit at Starbucks, I was thinking and see all the people pass by. I go every shop and have a look. Increase my fashion sense, make me feel I should diet already, and don’t let myself feel too enjoy in no keep fit body figure.my body figure was not so nice and don’t let it become worse. The other reason is I like to dress up. So I go to cloths shop then I will know what’s the fashion recently. 

I like reading. Reading makes me feel peace. When I was reading, the books were no changing. Because too many changing in our life. We don’t really know what’s next will happen, but book already no big changing anymore. I can stay at bookstore more than six hours nonstop reading. I bought a lot of books and read it before. I like those incentive books, detective books, and psychology books.

I like to writing, I wrote some prose, I wrote poetic phrase, I wrote love words. I like Shakespeare’s words. It very touch every sentence. I can write very nice in Chinese, but not English. I believe that I can write very well in English one day. I trust myself I can do it. I have wrote short poetic when I’m 15 years old. Until now, I still keep writing. I can release my feeling inside there. In my article, I can do my own.

Some more, I like to dance and sing. When I was dancing, I was very confidence. I learn ballet when I was kids. When I heard music, I feel wan to dance. I like to sing, but not so pro in sing. Just like to sing only. Singing can release stress and relax. I like to listen music also. Some jazz music, piano music, rock music. My range was very wire, all I can accept easily.

 this picture is when i'm dancing.

I like swimming, it can make me feel free. I enjoy the speed when I’m swimming. Some people say I swim like a fish. When I free, I will go to swim.

this is a little part of my hobbies. 
Thanks for viewing my blog. Joey.



No comments:

Post a Comment